What is written in the body memory? What can be healed? How do we transform?
During this meditation night, we will use the practice of magick and the gate of power, guided visualization to journey to the root of the body experience and explore what has been written and dare to re-write a part of that narrative from the heart.
Our mediations are circle based. Ritual is a viable and powerful form of contemplative practice and a magickal space into inquiry and transformation.
- Discuss body politics and culture with tenderness and inquiry
- Explore affirmation as a means to re-write the narrative
- Journey through the circle and the Tree meditation, sacred to many as the axis mundi of magickal journey's, going to the Temple of the Root as many witches and spirit people have done over our history.
- Return with affirmation for healing as we receive from our healing guide
- Close with a heart-centered gratitude circle and instructions to work the magick through candle, meditation, and affirmation.
Our classes are Queer led, magickally minded, safe space operated and open to all. We lead through embrace, not spiritual bypassing.
BOOK YOUR RESERVATION